Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Austria 2013

Being overwhelmed by the work of God isn't a feeling I get often.
With my head down and eyes fixed on my own feet, I can't see the bigger picture.
But when I get bored of my own path and look up, I am taken back by the beauty before me.
My heart heart beats uncontrollably...I am overwhelmed.
....No words to express my gratitude
    ....Humbled
   

This life God has for me is just awesome. And I don't even know more then what has happened.

In Isaiah 55 there's a verse that stirs my soul.
 'My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways not yours'
God wants the best for me. This verse needs to be instilled in my brain everyday.







Europe Missionary Conference was in Slovenia at the end of July. Had a really good time and learned quite a bit. This is the Innsbruck City Team! So blessed being a part of such a great team. 
Yes, I had to.

Went hiking with some students. So proud of them for following Jesus.
London trip with Ritha. I'm definitely going to miss living with her, Judy and Freddy. 




It feels so soon, but I fly back to Iowa on Thursday.
Thank you God for allowing me to come here and be apart of your work.




Thank you for all your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment