Sunday, May 20, 2012

Random Thoughts

This week has been quite the week. It's been full of change, stressful situations, times of relaxation, hello's , goodbye's , happy and sad moments, rejoicing over accomplishments and cake.

So graduation week, yes?

My grandparents from Florida came on Tuesday and it's been great to catch up with them. They keep suggesting I go to Florida soon so that looks like a possibility!
Friday night we had a Mother Daughter Tea....Sounds boring right?  Yup, it was.
Smoking Sawee was the high-light of my Friday night/ Saturday morning. There's just something about sitting with  my dad watching smoke at 2:30 in the morning that's really enjoyable.

Maddie and I had a great party and a big thanks to all who came! I'm blessed to have a friend like Maddie!

Commencement ceremony today was nice. As I watched my friends walk across that stage, I couldn't be more proud. They have accomplished many things in high school but it's their relationships with the Lord is what I'm most proud of. Walking and growing closer to our God with them has been such an incredible journey.
It really hit me today that I won't be spending next year with them. As much as that sucks and hurts, I rest in the fact that God will provide replacement relationships in our lives.
Also, sitting next to a nice fellow(Ian) was pretty fun. I'm blessed to be dating such a good guy.

Fundraising has been not so great lately. It's been very slow and discouraging the last couple of weeks. Talking to churches hasn't been successful. Here's where the faith, trust and hope comes into play. If this is something God wants me to continue, then so be it. If it's not, so be it.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment